Karify is a web&app-platform on on the forefront of e-mental healthcare. Healthcare professionals, like psychologists, and patients use Karify for online treatment, communication and as a permanent record of their health record. This is all tailored towards changing behaviour of patients in the context of a mental healthcare setting - ranging from dealing with stress at work to personality disorders and for all ages. Karify is integrated in existing organisations or used to build new digital clinics.
At Karify we pride ourselves on our "build the best code you can" mindset. Our software is constantly being expanded and improved in a fast-paced, agile environment where teamwork is key and all suggestions are considered.
We are looking for a backend developer to work on the numerous projects that are ahead of us. Karify is an application with high demands on maintainability and scalability, and we expect you to contribute on these facets. If you understand hydration to be more than something you do at office drinks and that trash doesn’t go in a service container, you might be interested in working for us: we like to talk tech and deliver a quality product to our users.
- You will be responsible for the technical development of our innovative cloud-based e-health platform.
- You will be involved in all phases of the development process, from specification through design and implementation to maintenance.
- You will develop new features and enhancements, participate in code reviews, engage in pair programming, and use testing to your advantage.
- You can help us further our transition to a data driven architecture
Why you'll love working at Karify:
- We are a developer-oriented company - without you, there's no product
- Your work will have real purpose and you'll help to change lives - really
- We're a dedicated, fun team of people you'll enjoy being around; one team working on one project
- We have a beautiful stack and smooth integration
- We offer a competitive salary with a 32 or 40-hour contract
What we’re looking for:
- You thrive in a team setting, enjoy collaborating with other devs, UX designers and end users
- Someone with demonstrable experience in developing scalable, high-performance web applications
- An urge to write clean code
- A thorough understanding of concepts like dependency injection, (de)coupling and compiler passes
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant areas
- Someone who knows PHP frameworks - we work with Symfony
- Experience with Docker, mySQL and MongoDB, RabbitMQ are a big plus
Karify is not offering a remote position
We’re not looking for recruitment agencies to respond to this position